Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Stainless Steel Or Carbon Steel||Color:||Custom Or Standard|
|Process:||Sheet Metal Fabrication And Assembly||Standard:||ISO IEC UL|
|Power Supply:||AC Or DC||Package:||Pallet Or Plywood Case|
AC / DC Power Ignitability Test With Cone Calorimeter ISO 5660 ASTM E 1354
The cone calorimeter measures the heat release rate, smoke generation rate (optional), ignition time, oxygen consumption, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide generation, and mass loss rate when the sample is exposed to heat from a tapered heater . The name of the cone calorimeter evolved from a conical heater, and Dr. Vytenis Babrauskas used the heater to measure the oxygen consumption of the test sample when the heat flow rate was 100 ㎾ / m 2 (100 mm × 100 mm).
The test theory of the cone calorimeter is based on the fact that the pure burning calorie is proportional to the amount of oxygen burned. Each combustion of 1 kg of oxygen will produce 13.1 MJ / kg of gas, the test gas's heat release, ignition time, oxygen consumption, CO, CO2 production rate, gas flow will be measured. The conical calorimeter's DAQ system allows the user to easily control the entire test. 19 "display helps to automate the test and reduce the installation space.The user can set the actual temperature of the virtual fire conditions, you can change the sample temperature, temperature rise time to test.This method can be obtained with a real fire environment similar to the Test Results.
ISO 5660: Tests for fire reactions - heat release rate, smoke generation rate and mass loss rate.
ASTM E 1354: Standard Test Method for Heat and Visible Smoke Release Rate of Materials.
BS 476 Pt.15: Testing of Building Materials and Building Structures:
- Method of testing product heat release rate.
GB / T 16172-2007.
• Integrated design with 19 "analytical support.
• The computer controls the entire test process, collecting test data and calculations.
• Automatic spark igniter for easy measurement of burn time.
• The glass door protection of the cabinet allows the user to open, close, observe the test process
• Gas analyzer can accurately measure the gas concentration of O2, CO, CO2, the accuracy of 0.01%
• Measure the amount of harmful gas through the gas sampling port, the hot filter, the heating line
• MFC (mass flow controller) can be used to measure the mass flow of all gases, with higher accuracy
• Installation of portable water cooling system, using heat flow meter without sprinkler or water pipe (ISO 5660).
• The mass loss rate is measured by an accurate load cell.
• Smoke density analysis The smoke density is measured using a laser system consisting of a photodiode, a helium-neon laser, a master pattern detector and an auxiliary pattern detector.
The combustion parameters of the flammable materials obtained by the cone calorimeter are various, including heat release rate (HRR), total heat release (THR), effective burning heat (EHC), ignition time (TTI), mass loss Rate (MLR), smoke generation rate (SPR), total smoke generation, CO2 / CO generation.
|power||AC 220V, 50/60Hz, 25A|
Packages & Delivery: