Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Color:||Standard Color And Custom Color|
|Process:||Fabrication And Assembly Process||Standard:||ISO UL IEC|
|Size:||Standard Color And Custom Size||Package:||Pallet Or Plywood Case|
Computerized micro combustion calorimeter with IEC designed software
Microcalorimetry can determine the basic chemical thermal value in a matter of minutes and predict the fire performance of the material.
This technique allows rapid determination of parameters such as specific heat release rate (W / g) with very small samples (1-10 mg)
), Combustion heat (J / g) and ignition temperature (° C), low cost, high accuracy and typical repeatability of ± 5%. The data of the microcalorimeter is correlated with the cone calorimeter, the LOI oxygen index meter, the UL94 horizontal / vertical burner, the oxygen bomb calorimeter and so on. Therefore, it is regarded as an efficient and reliable method for determining and predicting the fire performance of materials,
EMC 89/336 / EEC,
LVD 72/23 / EEC,
BS EN 60204-1, BS EN 746-2.
1. Anaerobic and aerobic two environment pyrolysis.
2. Equipment testing speed, easy to detect, in a few minutes to determine the results.
3. High-precision MFC (mass flow controller O2 and N2 flow control: the control range of 20-200 cm
3 / min; response time is less than 0.1S, accuracy F.S ± 1%.
4. Oxygen sensor range: 0-100%, T90 <6S. Precision ± 0.1%, the linear range: F.S ± 1%
5. Below the sample cup is a temperature sensor.
6. Can automatically move the sample cup to the combustion furnace, a special design to ensure soft contact.
7. Burner: program control the temperature of the combustion furnace to the specified temperature, temperature constant, temperature drift is not
More than 5K / h. Equipped with over-temperature protection device to protect the equipment and personnel during the test safety.
8. Temperature range: room temperature -1000 ℃, imported electric wire, over-temperature protection, high-performance chrome aluminum heat
Steel A-1 heats up the original and lasts longer.
9. Multi-cooling device, easy to heat the instrument.
10.LABVIEW data acquisition software, configure the PC and printer (optional).
10.1. Display the operating status of the device.
10.2. Calibrate the device and store the calibration data results.
10.3. Data collection during the test.
10.4. Calculate heat release rate coefficient (W / g), combustion heat (J / g), ignition temperature (° C), etc.
10.5 Sample heating rates are 1 ° C / s and 2 ° C / s.
|Gas source||Oxygen and nitrogen compressed air of Purity 99.5%